Wednesday, June 30, 2010

"A Prince For Bergruntha"

Bergruntha was a spicy wench,
who lusted for a prince,
a nobleman with little stench,
compelled her lust convinced.

She traipsed about the village square,
as naked as they come,
"I'd LOVE a Prince who's fought a bear!"
she cooed whilst drinking rum.

A group of Princes gathered 'round
Bergruntha's lusty form,
"I fought a bear AND ate a clown!"
spoke one to toot his horn.

"Now listen, boys," Bergruntha moaned,
voluptuous and grand,
"Bergruntha's Prince must lease, not own
a boat that's second hand!"

"I've only got a brand new boat!"
piped one Prince from the side,
"Well then, I'll kick you in the throat!"
that spicy wench replied.

Of all the suitors in the crowd,
Bergruntha found no mate,
"I'm sultry, but you're not allowed
to help me procreate!"

The Princes hung their heads in shame,
and exited the square,
Bergruntha's lust could not be tamed...
to them it seemed unfair.

Bergruntha, now reflecting on,
the Princes she'd denied,
decided to wreak doom upon,
all peoples nationwide.

THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment